Naming Your Business
If you are interested in creating a blog, you will need to think about what to name it. The task of naming your blog can turn into a painful headache. If you have time, think over all the options and take into account the surprises in the blog’s future development. You can start by using a free business name generator to discover an array of ideas for blog names, or continue to read our quick guide to learn more about how to name your blog. We recommend reading our comprehensive guide on how to start a blog if you’re ready to start your business.
Define Your Goals:
How do you want the public to grasp your blog? A brand name should be memorable and catchy, be connected to your customers, and set out specific expectations for goods, services, or a general sense of your brand.
Make sure you know your desired target market, how you want to appeal to your customers, and what specific emotions you want to evoke from your brand name.
Look at the ready-made answers and brainstorm. Now you need to split a piece of paper or a Word file into two parts. In one part, you will write literal words, in the other – figurative.
- Literal words are those words that are associated with the theme of the blog. For example, you have a blog about needlework, which means that the strict terms are “business,” “craft,” or “handmade.”
- Figurative words are those words that will flow from the description of the blog in the literal sense. Using the example above, symbolic names can be “needle,” “cutting,” or “pattern.”
Now you have two columns with different words. Try to put them together.
Blog Name Ideas
We used the aforementioned general brainstorming techniques to share some creative and catchy business name ideas for a blog. These brand names we hope will inspire you to come up with some of your own. See what we have come up with here below:
- Click master Blogging
- Short-n-Sweet Blogs
- Your Blog Co
- Collaboration Nation Blogs
- Something to Say
- Best Blog Around
- Internet Experts Blogging
- My Everyday Diary
- Inside Thoughts Co.
- Blog Ur Life
- Forever Blogger
- One More World
- Worlds Apart
- Creative-Thoughts Co.
- Trendsetting Blog
- Passionate Scribbles
- Personal History Blog
Use The Synonym Dictionary
You have a list of ready-made words. Open the glossary, thesaurus, or dictionary of associations to find synonyms for them. You can also use a simple Google search to find the meaning of the words or to pick up similar meanings.
Choose Your Name
If you plan on blogging yourself, you may not need to think about a name. Use your present, as I did. Over time, your name may turn into a brand. Famous fashion designers, machine or product manufacturers use their real name. Name your blog today by clicking on this link here.
Choose Words Creatively
If leaflets with words, thesauruses, or online services do not help, then here is another tip for you on how you can come up with a name for the blog. I suggest you do some work.
- Music – if you didn’t know, then Lady Gaga chose such a pseudonym for a reason. She was a fan of Queen, who performed the song “Radio Ga Ga.” Perhaps you should pay attention to your favorite artists or group?
- Books – but Twenty One Pilots chose that name because of Arthur Miller’s book “All My Sons,” where 21 pilots died by mistake of one person. So if you have a favorite novel or author, perhaps his name will suit you as the name of the blog.
- Geography – is there a place where you would like to be? Or do you now live in the city in which you always dreamed? Try using the name of the town or country as one of the words for the name of the blog.
Check If The Selected Name Is Free
Fuh! I hope at least one idea came up with you. But do not rush to relax, because I advise you to immediately check if there is such a name on the Internet. To do this, use this service. In the empty field, enter the name of your blog in Latin letters, put a checkmark in front of the domains you need (.co or .com), and click check. Immediately after checking there, you can buy a proper domain name for the blog. Just in case, a domain name is an address on the Internet where users can find your blog.
If you want to establish a company presence online. Then, you can take a few steps to make your brand recognition, credibility, and loyalty successful:
- Choose a Company Blog Structure. Structuring a company formally (e.g., LLC, corporation, etc.) may help to mitigate liability. We recommend that you check out Formation Services Top 5 LLC.
- Draw up a blog logo. Creating a logo for your business is vital to raising awareness about the brand. Through Deluxe, you can design your unique logo or hire your design team to create one for you.
- Build a Business blog website. Having a business website is essential so you can reach more customers and make your business more accessible.